Lightning In A Bottle is finally upon us! And while we’ve been mentally preparing at home for a Memorial Day Weekend full of yoga poses, crazy dancing and wild fashion, we couldn’t send you off into Oak Canyon Ranch without equipping you with Fine Featherheads must-have items to get you through the weekend.
- Fly Ties : Fine Featherheads, Natural, $7.95
- Lip Gloss: Colorganics, Karma Gloss Organic Lip Gloss, $7.94
- Hat: Phase Eight, Lurex floppy hat, $38
- Sleeping bag: Summit 300XL Sleeping Bag, $55
- Yoga Mat: Manduka eKO Lite® Mat, $48
- Luna Bar Caramel Nut, $1.13
- Sunglasses: Cream large square sunglasses, Dorothy Perkins, $14
- Sandals: H&M, $13,
- Sunscreen: Soleo Organics All Natural Sunscreen, $24.99
- Water Bottle: Sigg, $21.99
- Sarong: John Lewis Colour Block Crush Cotton Sarong, Grape, $39
Dress to impress this Memorial Day Weekend with 3 Lightning In A Bottle inspired—and Fine Featherheads approved—looks perfect for lounging in the grass, dancing at the Lightning Stage or relaxing by the reservoir.
Feeling artsy? These colorful pieces will
express your inner creativity and make you stand out from the crowd.
- Scarf: Vintage Emilio Pucci Scarf Vintage New Old Stock, $325
- Hat: Cure Beanie, allsaints.com, $55
- Quill Clips: Fine Featherheads, Summer Berry, $39.95
- Broche: Purple Tropical Lily Corsage, $3.80
- Top: American Vintage Tanktop Jacksonville Pink, $51
- Bathing suit: top, jcrew.com, $40
- Purse: multicolor mola wallet par DiversoStudio, Etsy, $30
- Sandals: Steve Madden Women’s Wimzikul Wedge Sandal, $55
- Sunglasses: H&M, $7.89
- Nail Polish: Sephora, L06 Speed Dating, $4
- Shorts: H&M, $32
Cool, collected and totally ready for the Temple of Consciousness,
this is the perfect look for those looking to relax and refresh.
Get This Look:
- Head dress: Feather Charm, Fine Featherheads, Pixie, $24.95
- Sunglasses: Ted Baker COOPER – Aviator sunglasses, $129
- Dress: Gypsy 05 Hallie Silk Tie-Dye Dress in Purple Brown, $259
- Scarf, Boho blend scarf meetmark.com, $20
- Bag: Billabong Hippie Dippie Bag, $40
- Sandals: Ilse Jacobsen Sangria Marone Resort Embellished Leather Sandals, $160
- Nail Polish: Jessica Custom Nail Colour – Purple, $15
The Silverado Canyon
Earthy and natural, this is the ideal ensamble for those drifting from stage to stage.
- Earrings, Fine Featherheads, Retro, $24.95
- Hat: Trim Cowgirl Hat, A|Wear, $19
- Tail Feather: Fine Featherheads, Grand, Natural, $21.95
- Sunglasses: Large Vintage Sunglasses, Topshop, $32
- Bracelet: Gigi Chic Hippie Scattered Crystal and Wood Beaded Bracelet Set, $135
- Lip gloss: Philosophy Mimosa Flavored Lip Shine, $10
- Bag: Fringe Panel Cross-Body Bag, charlotterusse.com, $23
- Sandals: Sueded Fringe T-Strap Sandal, $25
- Dress: Haute Hippie Take Me Now ruffled silk-satin halterneck dress, $270
Be sure to catch up on some tunes from Artists preforming at LIB with
Fine Featherheads’ LIB Playlist.
Also, learn more about what LIB and Fine Featherheads are
doing to stay green at festivals this summer here.
Y’all be Safe and have fun out there, and in the words of The Grateful Dead…
“Let there be songs to fill the air.”
- Tagged: bohemian, concerts, dance, fashion, feathers, festival, fine featherheads, grateful dead, hair feathers, hippies, lightening in a, music, style guide, survival guide